You are currently browsing the monthly archive for December 2013.

Wombat_socho:

“Semiotically Jewish”? WTF does that even mean?

ChandlersGhost:

It means “This is what the mean people in my head think that all Jewish people are like.”

Alessandra:

Thread winner!! LOLOL

That was nice. Liberals to Socons: it doesn’t matter what you think. If you do not kowtow to normalizing homosexuality, you must be a raaacist and an anti-semitic and anything else we can tack on you.

From:
http://theothermccain.com/2013/12/29/pajama-boy-as-rorshach-inkblot/

Also:
Matthew Forney @realmattforney tweeted: ‘Leftists: “You can’t judge people by APPEARANCES… but Pajama Boy is totally Jewish! Just look at that pale skin and his effeminate smirk!”‘

It’s explained: all conservatives think #PajamaBoy looks like a white black who converted to #Judaism- that’s why they #hate him!

@TiredOfTyranny: And I don’t think anyone knew #PajamaBoy was Jewish prior to this stupid article!
@Alessandra_Ref: You must have unconsciously known if you are a conservative!

Disqus needs an “export comments” function (for past X number of days). It would be so easy to implement! Just pick the number of days and it would export all your comments in that date range to a neat little file.

Piece of cake. Why isn’t everyone as smart as I am? Now write me telling me it already exists and I didn’t know about it.

Concise and on the money:

WASHINGTON, Dec. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — Family Research Council (FRC) President Tony Perkins released the following statement in response to A&E Network’s announcement this evening that the network is ending its suspension of Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson:

“The attacks on Phil Robertson revealed to the American people that the push to redefine marriage is less about the marriage altar than it is fundamentally altering America’s moral, political and cultural landscape. A&E Network’s reversal in the face of backlash is quite telling to the American people who are growing tired of GLAAD and cultural elites who want to silence people and remove God and His word from every aspect of public life.

“The goal of GLAAD is to silence anyone who dare challenge the idea that homosexuality is normal. However, the Robertson family’s refusal to cower to GLAAD’s bullying and the ensuing backlash to the suspension, unlike anything since Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day, finally forced A&E Network to withdraw the suspension.

“We’ve also seen these intimidation tactics used against wedding florists, bakers, photographers who have been hauled into court, fined and even ordered to violate their religious beliefs by participating in same-sex weddings. Where is the fairness there? Where’s the tolerance? There is none. This is why hundreds of thousands of Americans had enough and took a stand by signing petitions in support of Phil Robertson and the right of Christians to quote the Bible,” concluded Perkins.

(My comment in a thread at the OtherMcCain on gender).

The very best take on “gender is just a changeable cultural prop” was done by a discussion on TAC.

Basically, picture the following situation: A man “thinks” he is more comfortable being of the female gender and being female, so he puts on a dress and make-up and says: now, I’m a woman. (Remember that liberals are incapable of seeing just how insane he is right there, so to them, the man is now of the female gender. Collective insanity is always more fun than single insanity).

Would a woman with a lesbian problem then say: hey, now I’m going to be attracted to her? If she says yes, then it means that for LGBTs and their idiotic liberal cohorts, being “female” is reduced to hanging a certain garment on the human body and splashing some paint on its face. A clearly idiotic claim on its face.

In case the lesbian pig says she is not attracted to the man who now claims to be of the female gender, because he is still a man, then the whole claim that gender is a mere cultural construct falls apart. One can obviously use a heterosexual imaginary example to illustrate the same logical fallacy.

As promised (to something like two people!), I have opened a Twitter account: @Alessandra_Ref

I do not look forward to being swallowed by the social media vortex, but it is almost inevitable. Who knows? Maybe something good will come out of it!

I already started following Sebastian Maniscalco 😉

And one of my first tweets:

JFK_limousine-pj

Lo and behold, today, after having spent a good deal of last weekend reading articles on the Duck Dynasty kerfuffle, which, as I have posted earlier today, were eerily menial, rehashed, repetitive, and run-of-the-mill, I came across some comments that were much more interesting.

Before getting to excerpting some of these comments, I just have to make another comment regarding the evolution of journalism to its current interactive online format.

We have now reached a point where I am often more interested in reading the comment sections than the actual articles, and, obviously, that includes the facet of being able to participate in the discussion. In other words, the collective information provided, and the debates, jabs, and humor presented are much more valuable, sharp, and interesting than the actual “news” article itself. This is also due to the briefness of these articles, there is no space to delve into much or to broach many points.

This was the article:
‘Duck Dynasty’ Debacle Has TV Industry Abuzz As A&E Charts New Territory
By LISA DE MORAES, TV Columnist | Tuesday December 24, 2013

A site I had never heard about, but it apparently is more geared to television and media professionals. Here is a collection of comments I found interesting.
………………………………….

I’m sorry… you open a hillbilly can of worms; look into a world that is probably best left to a small and local sampling, and you unleash unpredictability and the kind of chaos that can damage the bottom line in profound ways. Call it a rookie mistake, or simply call it an uncontrolled and voracious appetite for something, anything, that can rate! I feel like it’s time to pull back on the train wrecks, repurpose monies and create a new financing paradigm for scripted programming that can elevate our discourse and leave a marker for the times we live that is less base and more hopeful. Happy holidays to you all…
Comment by AC — Tuesday December 24, 2013 @ 10:44am

Stop making sense, someone may hear you.
Comment by KDJ — Tuesday December 24, 2013 @ 12:25pm PST

Sense? That made no sense. A lot of industry jargon gobbledygook. Speak plain, man.
Comment by Mj — Tuesday December 24, 2013 @ 1:03pm

You’re right. That didn’t make sense.
Comment by ButIDigress — Tuesday December 24, 2013 @ 3:38pm

I understood it. Let me be clear: We need to pivot away from that which causes strife, namely white people and Christians, and we need to pivot towards those that despise white people and Christians. Then we need to pivot to the financial situations of those evil white Christians and redirect the paradigm to those in dire need of getting up off a couch.
Comment by Barry O — Tuesday December 24, 2013 @ 10:55pm

Don’t blame it on the “hillbillies” or whatever you want to call people you consider beneath you.

Instead, blame A&E and Bravo and these other reality-heavy networks that search far and wide for the trashiest of the trashy or redneckiest of the redneck in order to give them shows so the networks can exploit and make money off them and audiences can feel better about themselves by looking down and ridiculing the subjects of the shows.

It’s no better than Maury Povich with virtually every show of his talk show being about the sluttiest and most stereotypical black women testing a ridiculously long line of the sluttiest and most stereotypical black men to find their baby daddy.

The term is called othering. Basically it’s people objectifying and exploiting another group for their own twisted amusement.

In regard to Duck Dynasty, an A&E rep was there in the room during the interview in question and he/she just say there and didn’t try to either control the situation or insist on “controversial” opinions being cut from the final interview so let’s be honest about this.

This is one big PR scam. The faux outrage has done nothing but raise awareness for A&E’s number one show and the ratings for the upcoming season are going to be through the roof as people who wouldn’t normally have watched the show check it out just out of curiosity.
Comment by luke — Tuesday December 24, 2013 @ 12:50pm

The thought police have said that Christians don’t have a right to their point of view and that it is politically incorrect and offensive. Never mind that the left no longer worries about being offensive to the Christian community. That is really the heart of this whole matter and everyone keeps missing it. That is why there was a battle cry in the first place.

If this show offends anyone then don’t watch it. Isn’t that what the left tells Christians to do about shows they find offensive?
Comment by Marcus — Tuesday December 24, 2013 @ 8:51pm

Read the rest of this entry »

Copied below was a short exchange on the question of “civil” language and the culture wars. From the comment section of this article: Duck Dynasty and Dixie Chicks: Stalinism in America – http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/editors-say/2013/dec/22/duck-dynasty-and-dixie-chicks-stalinism-america/

billofireland wrote:

Phil Robertson has a masters degree,and built a wildly successful business based on his own invention before becoming a television celebrity. If that’s “backward”, let me be backward.
•………………………………..
Alessandra wrote:

Indeed. The irony of a bunch of perverted, ignorant liberal pigs calling a decent guy backwards. It’s all just tar and feather social conservatives because we have a conscience.
•………………………………..

Lori wrote:

You say you have a conscience, yet you call people names. You need to take a close look in the mirror.
•………………………………..

Alessandra wrote:

Where have I called people names? I’m correctly describing LGBTs and others with a homosexuality agenda. Get with the program!
•………………………………..

Jace wrote:

You literally called people pigs. That is text-book ad hominem.

I seriously hope you’re being ironic because you just read an article that highlights the need for civil discourse and then called a large swath of people pigs in the comments section.
•………………………………..

Alessandra wrote:

I called people who think and behave like pigs “pigs.” That is the very opposite of any kind of hominem. That is describing reality.

I called people who are dysfunctional, unethical, and sexually perverted “pigs.” Where’s the ad hominem?
•………………………………..

j4c wrote:

>That is describing reality.

lol You’re seriously calling people you don’t approve of pigs. If you don’t understand how that’s detrimental to civil discourse and exactly what this article is against, then I doubt I can explain it to you.
•………………………………..

Alessandra wrote:

Yes, I’m seriously calling people who are dysfunctional, unethical, and sexually perverted “pigs.” And you are saying that this is detrimental for civil discourse with people who are bent on being dysfunctional, unethical, sexually perverted, aside from destroying the bases for society (regarding sexuality and relationships) and doing widespread harm and violence in society -mostly with impunity. In addition to constantly calling social conservatives by every name possible and using other maligning strategies.

Now that is not much of a concern, is it? There are much more important issues at stake.

I also think you missed an important part of the article:
“If the real diversity is diversity of thought, then we should welcome all sorts of ideas into the marketplace of ideas. What we get from this episode isn’t that people want A&E to fire Robertson – they do – but that they want his voice and voices like his silenced. They don’t want their ideas to compete with his; they want his ideas summarily removed from the marketplace. It’s permissible to argue one side of the issue, but not the other if someone finds it hurtful or offensive.”

If I call the Nazis “pigs” or if I call them “repulsive and violent,” I am basically saying the same thing. Would you still say that calling a Nazi a “pig” is detrimental for civil discourse? Would you say that calling a Nazi “repulsive and violent” is detrimental to civil discourse? Only if it’s discourse with people who are or who love Nazis.

And if you can’t understand this, I can’t help you either.

•………………………………..

As I was reflecting on these issues of freedom of speech, civil discourse, and reality clashes that this exchange addresses, I wondered if there is any more purpose in calls for “civil discourse” from liberals – who are so readily unethical.

When I examine long threads of exchanges between liberals and conservatives on sexuality issues, and that includes those threads requiring civil discourse, I think most of the talking kind of arguments have been exhausted. What now stands bare are two gigantically conflicting models for society. I don’t know if any civil discourse is going to resolve that. I wonder if that ship has sailed. It is now simply a fight for hegemony, and this is no mere fight, it is a war, and like all wars, not only truth is the first casualty, expect no limits to the vileness of the tactics used by your enemies.

======================
(Added Dec. 30, 2013)

Michael Servetus left a very good comment, so I am copying parts of it here:

I really liked that exchange. You really nailed it with the Nazi comparison. The problem is belief or lack of it. People have been convinced and fully believe that the Nazis were evil pigs in their behavior, they were behaving sub-humanely.

Now when it comes to this era, people have been so thoroughly confused and stripped of their confidence that they dare not assume or say they are right, though leftists do, it is usually the counterpart on the right who is the only one experiencing this sort of dilemma, falling for the hate rhetoric weapon.

The interlocutor who responds in this exchange, “j4c”, reveals this when he says “you are seriously calling people you don’t approve of pigs”. This is a refusal or failure of judgment, to come to a conclusion, to take a stand.

It is, in other words, just a matter of mere subjective opinion and disapproval and therefore you have no legitimate way to call them pigs. He cannot see or dare to believe that it is not just you, or me or our opinions, battling with other equally legitimate opinions. …

In addition we share a common rationality with all humans and so they know what we are saying is correct. By denying it, they are disrupting the common human bond and saying there is no common rationality there is no universal human nature, all things are open to debate and private opinion. This is a resurgence of sophistry, those fellows who didn’t believe in wrong or right but that all was convention. And that might was right that created a system everyone who was weaker had to follow.

Sophists believed in language and words uprooted from reality so much that they lost sight of reality. They thought that because they could say it or imagine many things and reason their way to insane absurdities, that it was all just as real and that all is a difference of opinion. Sophistry leads to the belief that no reasoning has superiority over another reasoning, it’s all about playing the word game. This is similar to the modern ethos of “because I feel, it is real and legitimate and no passion or lust or desire is better or worse than another.”

This weekend, I had a lot of fun just having a lot of fun with the Duck Dynasty duckaroo, in the comments sections of many sites and blogs. The fun I had was from the interactions with other commenters. With very exceptions, however, I found the level of news articles or opinion pieces quite low. It is now often the case that these writings cannot be distinguished from a lot of blog writing by non-journalists. One of the things that most annoys me with current journalism is the lack of journalists capable of writing superb English. Why couldn’t we have superb writers writing journalistic pieces? Why must it all be dumbed down to that paltry television level of English, or even worse, now resembling Facebook or just “spill your thoughts on your blog” kind of blog (like mine often is) or Twitter tweets? Is it a case of the industry shunning stellar writers because the former wants a much more plain and quick and accessible to the point of menial writing, or is it that those few with such a command of the English language would much rather employ it for literature or scholarly writing, thus depriving us of a daily dose of magnificent writing in English to inform us of current affairs and controversies?

In any case, something I profoundly miss.

After this slight detraction, back to the duckaroo, a controversy that seems too good to have spontaneously erupted with no cunning planning behind it from one or more of the parties involved. It brings together some of the fundamental issues that I focus on in this blog.

Phil’s comments on race were seriously bad. However, he was right on target regarding homosexuality (and his regrouping with bestiality and promiscuity). A person is born with a developmental matrix, including to develop into a heterosexual adult that has healthy, adult relationships with the opposite sex. However, this matrix is not finished and it will change (including being deformed) in a variety of directions. Therefore, the mind has a deep plasticity; regarding many characteristics, it’s not hard-wired. Homosexuality is similar to any other psycho-sexual dysfunction – in terms of being a dysfunction. It is not inborn, but like other dysfunctions, such a disorder or dysfunction is developed over time, due to a set of factors that can vary from individual to individual. You solve the underlying psychological, cultural, sociological issues producing various homosexual dynamics in the mind of such an individual, and the person lives as they were born to be: heterosexual.

All liberals are proving is that for a pervert, nothing is perverted. The sleazy liberal bourgeoisie revolts every time someone holds them accountable for having any kind of dysfunctional and perverted sexualities. They want to do harm and violence with impunity – no criticism, no accountability.

Normalizing homosexuality is just one component in the normalization of multiple harmful and destructive attitudes and behaviors about sex and relationships. It has nothing to do with progress; it’s a shucking off of ethical and healthy norms in the name of liberation.

GLAAD is a collection of destructive and twisted individuals. Nice to see a bunch of ducks exploding in their faces.

(added Dec. 29) What is sad is that today you basically need to have 300 million dollars in the bank to openly say the truth about LGBTs and not get lynched by the LGBT mob. And that is a free speech issue (even if it may or may not intersect with particular laws on speech).

A little while ago I received an invitation to join this site called Alexandria. It’s like some sort of small little group blog, where people discuss any topic they wish. I didn’t spend much time looking it over, but it seemed all right, so I joined. Fast forward a few posts, and the organizer of the site, a certain H.M. Stuart, goes ballistic and fires incessant put-downs in a most uncivil tone when I criticized the erosion of the rationale for sustaining bans against polygamy currently under way.

This is my response, which begins answering another post by another participant called Renee, who wanted me to watch some Obama propaganda video:
====================================

To Renee: Alexandria’s host is clearly cheap and stupid – what’s the point?

I saw that you posted something you wanted me to watch but…

As was evidenced in two recent threads*, Alexandria has a problem with its host. All other participants are capable of disagreement and debate, and all kinds of contributions, without stooping down to petty and infantile put-downs. Our “host,” however, is not. He gave me a grand display of how cheap and ridiculously stupid he is.

So, what is the point of Alexandria? The Internet is full of losers like H.M. with whom we can spend an eternity exchanging the type of put-downs he thinks he is particularly clever in making. If H.M. is going to invite people to come contribute to his little site, he should mind his manners. If being a frustrated little idiot is all he can be, there are more interesting places to be. Even his attempted put-downs were so rickety… nothing to be gotten even from that!

As you may know, I have my own blog (https://alessandrareflections.wordpress.com/) and Alexandria participants other than it’s lame host are welcome to come discuss anything there.

=======================================
* I saved them on my other blog:
The knowledge that a relationship that is not monogamous is a corrupted one.

http://censoredfirstthings.wordpress.com/2013/12/22/the-knowledge-that-a-relationship-that-is-not-monogamous-is-a-corrupted-one/

As marriage crumbles and gets destroyed into a circus…

http://censoredfirstthings.wordpress.com/2013/12/22/as-marriage-crumbles-and-gets-destroyed-into-a-circus/

LGBT, the people with a history! A history of being pedophiles, sexual harassers, and perverts of every sort – and claiming to being normal and victims at the same time!

This case is such a postcard case! This is my re-write of this Advocate article: Op-ed: How a Renowned Gay Writer Made the FBI’s Most Wanted List by Victoria A. Brownworth – June 24 2013 1:00 PM ET

Walter Lee Williams is a renowned gay academic [in corrupt liberal academia!], winner of numerous awards for his anthropological work and books, had been living in and around Cancún, Mexico, since January 2011. Williams, 64, led the idyllic [gay pedophile] life of a retired academic: writing, publishing, drinking coffee in local cafés like the one in the serene nearby resort town of Playa del Carmen. [And he was surrounded by junk of LGBT people and liberals who simply fawned over him daily. You know, the people who claim they are evolving because they have “gay” friends, and claim normalizing homosexuality is progress].

And like all retired people, Williams had hobbies. His was webcam sex with male minors [that is, boys] in Asian countries, traveling to various Asian countries to have sex with children [not children, boys], and sharing child pornography images with friends [which we can imagine include many in the LGBT junk of a community].


At his arraignment, Williams was charged with sexual assault and predation on the two 14-year-old boys from the Philippines with whom he engaged in webcam sex and then flew to the Philippines to have sex with in December 2010. Williams was questioned upon returning to Los Angeles International Airport in January 2011. According to assistant L.A. police chief Michel Moore, two laptop computers and a camera were confiscated by police, who later allegedly found child pornography and evidence that Williams was engaged in sex acts with boys. After learning he was being investigated on suspicion of engaging in sex with children and acquiring and making child pornography, he immediately fled to Mexico.

FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller said the FBI has not ruled out filing more charges. Williams’s computers allegedly contain proof that he had sex with at least eight other boys under the age of 14.

Williams allegedly recorded his sessions with one of the Filipino boys and photographed other young boys in sexual situations. He is accused of sharing those images with at least one other person, Richard Arlington, 71, described as Williams’s “former roommate,” with whom Williams lived in Palm Springs prior to fleeing the Los Angeles area. Arlington was found naked and hiding in a storage facility in Cathedral City, Calif., and subsequently arrested. Arlington also remains in jail without bond, charged with possession of child pornography. According to the FBI, Williams wrote to Arlington, in a note dated January 2011, thanking Arlington for suggesting that he go to the Philippines for sex with boys. Williams wrote to Arlington that he and one of the boys “have basically stayed at the hotel and not gone out at all.”

Williams and Arlington were both members of a small group called the Buddhist Universal Association of Los Angeles, which, FBI spokeswoman Eimiller said espoused an ideology of “extreme sexual freedoms.” [In other words, they normalize homosexuality, promiscuity, and pedophilia, and claim they were born that way, and that anyone who criticizes their perverted minds is a bigot and a hater].

Williams’s indictment, arrest, and arraignment prove an ugly end to what appeared to be a stellar career. He was a Fulbright Scholar, and until he fled the U.S. to escape arrest in January 2011, he was a tenured professor at the University of Southern California. [Note that this is the same academia that would never hire a decent, healthy, wholesome social conservative who does not normalize homosexuality, exactly because they don’t have the mind of a pervert. Hiring perverted, grotesque LGBTs is, on the other hand, par for the course].

The FBI describes the hunt for Williams as “piecing together the pieces of a puzzle.” But part of the puzzle is the nagging question of whether Williams’s entire career charting native populations was, as the FBI asserts, just a means to stalk and prey upon young boys of color in poverty-stricken areas of the U.S. and other countries. [Another example of what a lie it is to claim that an individual’s sexuality doesn’t affect their work. Everyone’s sexuality is always society’s business.]

Williams’s most recent book was published in February by LGBTQ publisher Lethe Press, more than two years after he fled the U.S.. Were all Williams’s friends, colleagues, and publishers, his university, and the organizations he led or was an officer of completely unaware of his criminal status? Or were some aware that he was on the lam and helping to facilitate that? Most people don’t become expatriates overnight. It is clear from LAPD reports that Arlington knew where Williams was.[But only decent people are able to think about how deformed homosexuals and bisexuals are, and to refuse to empower them or to facilitate all the harm and crimes they perpetrate in society.]

Yet there may have been signs — Williams’s most recent book, Spirit of the Pacific, was a novel in which the protagonist is a young boy of color. The cover illustration depicts two naked, dark-skinned Asian boys in an idyllic tidal pool, surrounded by foliage.

The novel’s cover copy reads, in part, “This is the story of Eddie Freeman, an African-American slave from South Carolina, who escaped slavery in 1860 … Eddie was attracted to his own sex, and in 21st century nomenclature would be called gay. But in his day, he was just a young man trying to find love and give affection. … This is a story about learning to transcend the polarities of slave and free, sacred and profane, love and hate, human and animal.” [Once you start believing that being a pervert with adults is normal, as liberals and liberal LGBTs do, why stop with age barriers? ]

In the opening pages, Williams describes Eddie’s attraction to his slave master and his slave master’s physique. [And this is considered normal for the junk of LGBTs and liberals who normalize homosexuality.]

Lethe publisher Steve Berman did not respond to questions about whether he knew Williams had fled the country while being investigated for child sex charges and making and distributing child pornography. [Could it be because they were all too happy to publish the work of their own junk of people, as long as they didn’t get caught by the police?]

Lethe has stopped distributing the print editions of Williams’ books and will be doing the same with electronic versions (which takes a bit longer as there are more venues). Obviously, we were very much surprised to hear about the situation.” [When you are too busy publishing the perverted writings of junk of LGBTs, their ugly reality is always such a surprise!]

USC issued this statement recently: “Walter Lee Williams is a former professor of anthropology, history and gender studies at USC. He left the university in February 2011. USC is fully cooperating with the FBI investigation. The FBI has informed us that at this time there is no evidence that any of his alleged illegal activities were associated with the university or took place on campus.” [Perhaps not, but they were probably funded by the salary that USC lavishly paid him. But the problem is much more at the root. The fact that academia largely normalizes homosexuality is where the problem begins. And the possibility of another Joe Paterno-type cover-up from all his liberal and LGBT colleagues looms in the horizon… ]

Noted lesbian journalist Karen Ocamb — who had met Williams and found him “creepy” — wrote in Frontiers last Tuesday that Williams had been a suspected pedophile for decades, quoting several unnamed sources in the L.A. gay community as well as noted LGBT activist Harry Hay. According to Ocamb’s sources, Williams was alleged to have had sex with many of his subjects while working on his various books and studies. He was considered an “unethical” “liar” who “ruined reputations.” [Aww… and yet it is only when the FBI finally catches him that the “community” all of a sudden claims to have suspicions.]

According to the United Nations, UNICEF, and HumanTrafficking.org, a human rights group, Thailand is the world’s sexual tourism center. Forty percent of Thailand’s 2.8 million sex workers are children. Of the tourists who visit Thailand, 70% are Western men who have traveled there to have sex with prostitutes, especially minors. [And we live in a world that basically does nothing about it!]


“I analyzed the computers and the camera that belong to Williams and found child pornography,” special agent Jeff Yesensky said in a video posted to the FBI’s website. “He preys on the most vulnerable children.” [Because you know what victims LGBTs are in society! And the problem in society is those extremists of the Westboro Baptist Church who don’t abuse children!]

Another disturbing aspect of the Williams case is that many people who knew and worked with Williams seemed to have known he was a serial pedophile predator, but, as with the epidemic priest sex scandal, felt unable to speak out about it. [Cat got their tongue, did it? Now why would liberals, who only live to normalize every kind of sexual perversity, feel able to speak out on it? Speaking out is not something corrupt people are able to do. It goes against the narrative and it shows the public what reality is really like. Cover up is the only way to go for junk of people, especially if it involves another case of an LGBT doing harm or violence in society.]

As the U.S. Supreme Court is poised to release its groundbreaking rulings on marriage, Williams’s arrest (compounded by Arlington’s) puts the old false equivalency of gay men and pedophiles together again in the news — a connection Williams’s forced with his involvement in gay research and archiving, work now tainted by his alleged crimes. [Is it because “homosexuality has nothing to do with pedophilia” except every time it does? What this case exposes is how much lying this LGBT junk of people and their supporters are eager to engaging in and how they live to cover up every single case involving LGBTs doing sexual abuse, harassment, or molestation in society]

…………………………..
From Karen Ocamb, another LGBT pervert (called “noted lesbian writer” in the Advocate article):
Full disclosure, I knew Walter Williams when he got USC to accept ONE Gay & Lesbian Archives in the mid-1990s. He seemed creepy and an egotistical bore, but I had no idea he might have exploited children, as the indictment alleges. [Imagine! A woman with a major homosexual problem suspecting another pervert of sexually abusing minors! It would never cross her mind, now would it?] For every question I had, Walter had an explanation that made sense, and he seemed to be getting USC on-board to preserve LGBT history. [Like that “history” that always lies about how perverted and deformed LGBTs are in real life? Oh, so as long as a homosexual is writing propaganda about LGBTs, why should any of them speak out about him serially raping defenseless boys in poor countries? He’s much too useful to the other perverts!]

What I did not know about until today was that Walter was rumored to have slept with the young androgynous Native American men who were his sources for The Spirit and The Flesh, according to one very knowledgeable source who said Walter left a string of broken hearts as he moved on from one group to another. There was a lot of “buzz” among gay and lesbian anthropologists that what Walter had done and the way he collected information was “unethical” and he might have even “crossed a line,” the source said. But no one ever really wrote about it or challenged him because he had a way of ruining reputations and winning arguments. [How did he win such arguments? “I’m gay and so I can’t be abusing boys.” Argument won! Especially when the other side of the argument is composed by another bunch of LGBT perverts or their liberal supporters. ]

“I knew it would come down eventually to this sort of lurid scandal,” said one very knowledgeable source. “I knew about Walter’s (alleged) pedophilia many years ago via Harry Hay and others in the gay Native community who Walter used as sources in his Spirit and the Flesh book. His reputation was not good back then, including rumors of ‘sleeping with sources.’” [But, but… this very knowledgeable source just had to remain silent – because Civil Rights for perverts and junk of people is like that! Because people who hate decent social conservatives just have to empower and coddle homosexual pedophiles!]

According to these sources, Walter was well-known for making passes at his students at USC—some of whom made official complaints. In fact, one incident involved a student who trashed his office while he was away, including spraying the word “fag.” [Hate crime!] Walter complained to USC that the university wasn’t protecting him, but when the school tracked down the person responsible, the student allegedly said that yes, he was the one who did it because “that asshole keeps making passes at me.” But, said my source, no one believed him about Walter’s alleged sexual harassment. [Ha! Since when is a bunch of perverts going to face their own ugly reality? No! Every victim (adult or child) must be lying. And seriously, no one believed the victim? I doubt it. This crap of “normalize homosexuality” crowd probably realized that Williams had sexually harassed the student and protected their own.]

I’ve asked USC to check their past records for complaints of sexual harassment filed against Walter but have not yet heard back. [Because there is something they’re hiding perhaps?]

On the record, anthropologist and author C. Todd White told me that he moved to L.A. to work for Walter for free as his personal and teaching assistant while he was working on his dissertation. He also edited the Gay & Lesbian Review for which Walter was being paid by the university in the form of a course reduction. But when Todd requested the actual title of editor, Walter refused. Additionally, Todd said, “he came on to me. He came on to all his students. I brushed it off. … I knew what he was capable of. But he was into young, androgynous boyfriends.” [More proof that when you normalize homosexuality, society is nothing more than a sexually violent sewer.]

Ocamb ends with this pearl:

But the question still remains for an LGBT community which has for too long lived with the historic and debilitating unfair myth of being sexual predators: When and to whom do we report a rumor of or concern about potential child molestation—even one we can’t prove, and even if we think it casts dispersions on our community? Is it better to remain silent and hope someone comes forward with credible testimony, or should we tell someone our suspicions and encourage a full and honest investigation? Which cause is more important—protecting a child from harm or protecting someone’s reputation? [Note that for perverts like LGBTs and their supporters the answer is NOT obvious. Why, protecting a child from harm should never get in the way for junk of LGBTs to protect their narrative and “reputations.”]
===============
gertie posted on 06/20/2013 10:27 AM

From blurb on amazon, by Walter L. Williams, Professor of Anthropology and Gender Studies, University of Southern California, and Editor, International Gay and Lesbian Review”:

“Patrick Dilley’s study is valuable because it shows that there is not one single line of development for homosexual men, but rather multiple patterns among males who may see themselves as gay, queer, or normal….Dilley’s research found common patterns ranging from homo-social emotional involvements in fraternity rituals, to anonymous orgasms in restroom trysts. These narratives display the sheer joy of sex that many of the respondents reported, often from a very early age, with other boys or older men. The positively-remembered life experiences reported here are a pronounced corrective to the stereotype of same-sex activities that are presented as tragic exploitation for young men. [See how NAMBLA is fully part of and supported by today’s academia – especially its LGBT academic community?]

LV posted on 06/26/2013 09:57 AM
So sad to see the hysteria and moral panic around age of consent issues here. People seem to have a need to call this pedophilea. Pedophilea is attraction towards prepubescent individuals. Being attracted towards boys 14-17 year old has nothing to with that, and a society that treats teenage young boys voluntarily seeking older guys for sex like murder is sick.
[For junk of liberals and LGBTs, decent people are sick and sexuality perverts are healthy! And how bigoted if you don’t exploit children for sex!]
==========

“The FBI also issued this caveat: “The charges contained in the indictment are merely accusations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.” ”

While that is all very well, we can also issue the related caveat to the one above: many guilty people are never proven guilty.

So, in the end, what happened to his case? I could not find a single recent piece of news – which I find quite strange.

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

%d bloggers like this: